NCCSQA is pleased to announce that the chapter will provide one chapter member a reimbursement award of up to $1,500 towards registration fees and travel expenses to attend the 2019 SQA Annual Meeting and Quality College!
The 35th SQA Annual Meeting and Quality College will be held on 28 April - 3 May 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia. The theme of the conference is "Quality on My Mind," and additional information can be found on the SQA website
This award is open to all NCCSQA members in good standing; one member will be randomly selected from the applications submitted.
• The award is open to all NCCSQA members in good standing.
• NCCSQA Executive Council members are not eligible.
• Members who have received the reimbursement award within the past three years are not eligible.
• Approval from your employer that you can attend the meeting should you be selected.
• The award recipient must write an article for inclusion in the NCCSQA Communique
about the programs he/she attended.
Submission and selection process:
• Please complete the award application form
and e-mail to President@NCCSQA.org
by 5 PM EDT on Friday, 15 March 2019
• On Monday, 18 March 2019, the names of eligible members who submitted an application will be placed in a "hat." The NCCSQA President will have someone unaffiliated with NCCSQA pull a winner and a back-up from the submissions (randomly selected).
• On or after Monday, 18 March 2019, the NCCSQA President will inform the winner and ask that they confirm (by Friday, 22 March 2019) their ability to accept the award and attend the conference.
• If the winner cannot attend, the NCCSQA President will contact the back-up to determine if they can accept.
• Note: SQA Annual Meeting registration fees increase after 29 March 2019.
The NCCSQA Executive Council voted on 30 January 2015 to name the NCCSQA member SQA Annual Meeting reimbursement program in honor of David L. Brodish’s contributions to NCCSQA and the QA industry. David, a Past President of NCCSQA, died on 22 November 2014. He was described by NCCSQA members as a mentor and friend to many. David’s dedication and input to this organization throughout the years was instrumental in the growth and success of NCCSQA. He was a member of the initial quality forum that eventually became NCCSQA in the early 1990s. He guided many people through their careers and enhanced our lives with his jolly smile.
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Sandra Williams at President@NCCSQA.org